In summer, the pig is a warm-blooded animal with thick subcutaneous fat and underdeveloped sweat glands. Therefore, in order to resist heat, pigs can easily fall out of stagnation, stagnation, and even death from heat stroke. Therefore, pigs in summer must be stepped up to prevent heatstroke, ensure the safety of live pigs and improve the efficiency of hog raising.
1. To open the shady farms, most of the pigs in rural areas are open-type pig houses. Before the high temperature comes, a temporary pergola must be shaded in front of the house to prevent direct sunlight. It is also possible to build scaffolding in the circle, or planting grapes, pumpkins and other vines. Plants, so that the vines covered with pergola shade.
2. Adjusting the structure of the grain during the summer, the energy feed in the diet should be relatively reduced, and green feeds should be added. In particular, vinegar or sauerkraut juice, white lentils, mung bean soup, watermelon rind and other heatstroke feeds should be added. Normal energy feed is 50% to 70% of the diet, summer is 40% to 50%, and green feed is increased from 0.5 to 1 kg to 1 to 1.5 kg.
3. The night-time feeding of pigs at night can reduce the daytime activities of pigs and increase the sleeping time of pigs. In addition, there are few external disturbances at night and the weather is relatively cool. After a pig eats food, it can sleep more than 18 hours a day, which is conducive to the growth of pigs. Feeding time can be carried out at 7 PM, 11 PM, and 4 AM. Feeding 3 times a night can feed 0.5% saline and succulent green feed every day at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
4. The supply of clean drinking water is high in summer, and the body temperature of the pig will also be affected. If the drinking water is sufficient, the body temperature will not rise under the regulation of the water. The pig can also breathe the respiratory air out of the lungs through rapid breathing. Water vapor takes away excess heat from the body. Water is the best solvent and transportation tool for all kinds of nutrients. Excluding waste in the body is also operated by water. The weight of water in pigs accounts for one-third to one-half of the weight, and the daily amount of water in pigs in summer is up to their own weight. 23.8% can drink 0.5% saline to regulate body temperature.
5. Reducing the temperature in the house You can cool the floor and walls in the circle with cool water. With tap water, rinse it several times a day at noon and in the afternoon. Use tap water without ground water to reduce the temperature.
6. Reduce the temperature of the pig body Wash the pig body with a sprayer or shower 2 or 4 times a day to help the pig body to dissipate heat. Note that the temperature difference should not be too large. However, when the pig body is rinsed with water, it should not be poured before feeding and within 30 minutes after feeding. Even more, do not use water to suddenly flush the pig's head to prevent the head blood vessels from shrinking and shocking. Also, dig a shallow pool in the corner of the pig house and pour clear water so that the pig can be soaked in the pool at any time to promote body heat. If the circle is small and unconditionally digging the pool, you can dig the pond nearby. At noon and in the afternoon, the pigs are released and allowed to freely turn for 10-20 minutes.
7. Doing a good job pigs, pigs, health pigs should open all ventilation holes, so that the pig body is cool and comfortable, homes can be paved 3 to 5 cm thick sand pull, through the contact of the pig body and sand and heat. Every day, 20% lime milk is sprayed on the wall and ground to disinfect, and all the feeding tools are disinfected with 3% stone carbonate solution.
8. Extermination of mosquitoes, flies, and mosquitoes can be done with dried and chopped ramie leaves, 25 g per cubic meter of space for smoke, 1 fly of dipterex for flies, 100 drops of water at the fly, or fresh buckwheat leaves 500 grams, tied with a string and fastened with diesel oil (3:7 ratio of oil and water) hanging in the door of the house. Change it once every 7-10 days. This has no effect on the pig and is safer.
As China leading professional manufacturer and supplier of Chondroitin Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulphate sodium, CHS for over 18`s years, Hi-Tech has great reputation with superior quality products, more competitive price and thoughtful customer service.
Chondroitin is one of the most sought after joint-supporting supplements available on the market today due to how it helps rebuild cartilage naturally and boosts recovery of tissue after injury or exercise. Commonly available in formulas containing similar and complimentary supplements like glucosamine and MSM, it`s taken by many people with joint pain, osteoarthritis, and other signs of [wear and tear" due to aging.
Chondroitin sulfate is an important and major component of articular cartilage, where it occurs as part of the large proteoglycan, aggrecan. In the early stages of joint disease, both in animal models and in man, there are change in chondroitin sulfate that affect the chain length and the pattern of sulfation. These changes can be detected by monoclonal antibodies and appear to reflect part of the cellular response by the chondrocytes to damage to the articular cartilage matrix. The specificity of the changes show that the biosynthesis of chondroitin sulfate is under tight cellular control in chondrocytes and suggests that selected patterns of sulphation within chains are expressed to suit different biological functions.
Chondroitin Benefits and Uses
1. Helps Treat Osteoarthritis Joint Pain
2. Helps with Injury and Exercise Recovery
3. Improves Wound Healing and Skin Health
Chondroitin Sulfate,Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulfate,Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate,Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex
Qufu Hi-Tech Trading Co., Ltd. , https://www.chinahyaluronic-acid.com