Chrysanthemum Chrysanthemum is a kind of fine garden and street afforestation and beautification material because of its colorful and colorful flowers, wide variety of flowering, long flowering period and easy cultivation. Marigold contains lutein in its petals and is mainly used in the pharmaceutical industry and food industry. The domestic demand for natural yellow pigment is above 100,000 tons, while the actual market output is less than 6,000 tons. The international market price is 500,000 yuan/ton. One gram of lutein is equivalent to 1 gram of gold and is called â€œsoft goldâ€. Since the richness of lutein in the petal of marigold has been known, planting for the purpose of extracting lutein has risen in Heilongjiang, Inner Mongolia and Yunnan. Fengjia Town of Zhangwu County introduced marigold for planting in 2004. By 2006, it increased the per capita income by 1,000 yuan.
First, the ecological habits: Marigold happy warm sunny environment, but also resistant to early frost, a short time 2-3 Â°C low temperature can still grow. The soil requirements are not strict, resistant to transplants, flowers and more colorful. Rapid growth, easy cultivation, fewer pests and diseases.
Second, nursery and planting: Tagetes multi-use seedlings, cutting propagation can also be. The former method is used for large-scale planting, and the latter method is often used for the cultivation of rare varieties.
Seed nursery can be sown all year round, usually spring sowing autumn flowers, summer sowing autumn, winter flowers. The seeds are easy to germinate and can be propagated by themselves. From late March to early April, earthworms are planted and the earth cover thickness is 0.8 cm after sowing. Then water the eyes with a watering can to keep the soil moist. When the temperature was 20-21Â°C, the seedlings were germinated and germinated one week after sowing, and about 7 leaves in about half a month were transplanted at this time. The optimum temperature for seedling growth is 15Â°C. Seedling height 10-13 cm can be planted, spacing 30-35 cm. Early maturing varieties have a short vegetative growth period, about 40 days of flowering, late-maturing varieties about 90 days of flowering, flowering period of 2 months.
During the growth period from May to June, 3-4 knots, 6-10 cm long, were cut out from the sturdy young shoots, which were inserted in shade sheds for cuttings and nursery. The substrates were washed with river sand or garden soil. Cut 2-3 cm in depth to keep the soil moist. Rooting occurred after 2 weeks, planting in the nursery after 3 weeks, and flowering in about 1 month. When a large number of cuttings are used, the whole light irradiation method is used and the matrix can be used perlite. Since the spray increased the humidity of the air, it could not be shaded during the day and the leaves left on the ear could be larger than conventional nursery. About 1 week old rooting and transplanting.
Third, field management: marigold planted in sunny, loose and fertile soil, do not have to apply fertilizer after planting. If the soil is thin, in the buds and flowering seasons, the leaves are sprayed with 2-3 0.3% urea solution and 0.5% potassium dihydrogen phosphate is added. Because it is more tolerant to drought, it is generally not watered except when the water is particularly dry in summer.
4. Pruning: Pruning buds at the seedling stage is conducive to the growth of the terminal buds, and the pedicels are elongated. The flower beds can be arranged. In summer, the plants are prone to leggy, and they must be trimmed in time to control the height. After picking the top bud, the plant is short, the flowering is early, and the flowering period is easy to control. Due to the long flowering period, it is easy to fall in the late growth period, and the branches and leaves are easy to dry and old. The dense stems and leaves and residual flowers should be removed in time. The high and middle stem varieties must be supported by a double wire to support the stem to prevent the wind from lodging.
V. Pest Control: In the summer of summer, when the summer heat is coming, when there is less rain and air is dry, Starscream is vulnerable to damage. In addition to careful attention to the selection of ventilation plots, it is advisable to spray high-efficiency, low-toxicity pesticides early.
The Single Clove Garlic (also called Solo Garlic) is produced in the high mountain area of Yunnan Province in China, it is grown with organic fertilizers without chemical pollution. The harvest time is February to March each year. Solo garlic's price is higher than regular multi-clove garlic.
1. Commodity name: Single clove garlic
2. Feature: purple and white in color, good-looking appearance, unique flavour, strong fragrant taste compared with regular multi-clove garlic.
3. Origin: Yunnan province of China
4. Size: 2.5-3.0cm, 3.0-3.5cm, 3.5cm and up
a) prepack: 250g/bag or basket, 10kgs/carton;
b) Loose packing: 10kgs/carton, 10kgs/mesh bag
c) packed according to clients` requirements.
6. Supply period: all the year round
a) Fresh season: early March to July
b) Cold storaged season: early August to the next February
7. Transporting and storing temperature: -3Â°C--+2Â°C
8. Shelf life: stored for up to 12 months in the proper conditions
Solo Garlic,Fresh Solo Garlic,White Solo Garlic,Natural Solo Garlic
JINING FORICH FRUITS & VEGETABLES CO., LTD. , https://www.forichgarlic.com